- ABOUT DETAILS – The rated current of 1 channel SSR module is 2A, and the voltage is DC 12V
- LOW LEVEL TRIGGER – In industrial control, called PNP trigger, negetive trigger, when the voltage between the trigger terminal and the negative pole of the power supply is 0V or close to 0V.
- CH TERMINAL – The CH terminal is the trigger terminal of the module. When there is a trigger signal, the output switches (A, B) of the solid state relay will close. The load will be conductive.
- WITH FUSE – With fuse to ensure the safe use of this module. High sensitivity.
- STABLE PERFORMANCE – Stable performance of electronic components, so that your equipment can work stably
Out of stock
1 Low Current Dc Control Ac Solid State Relay Module Low Level Trigger 12V