SIM800L V2.0 5V Wireless GSM GPRS MODULE power supply for 5 v, computer debug USB to TTL serial port. Power to the output current of 800 ma, TTL serial interface is compatible with 3.3 V and 5 V micro-controller, can be directly after purchase and single-chip computer connection. The IPX antenna, the antenna interface can be arbitrary switching PCB glue stick antenna and suction cups. SIM800L 4 frequency communications, data available in the world. Do foreign trade and foreign trade projects preferred. SIM800L V2.0 GSM/GPRS Module is a QUAD-BAND GSM/GPRS module which compatible with Arduino. The module works to add both of GSM features (voice call or SMS) and GPRS features. The advantages of these modules are the VCC and TTL serial levels that have 5V voltage, so you can directly connect it to Arduino or another minimum system with 5V of the voltage level. There are so many GPRS/GSM modules on the market which need to add 5V regulator and level converter circuit, while SIM800L V.2 GSM/GPRS module already has a built-in regulator circuit and TTL level converter on the board.
|Baud Rate||Adaptive (default), Support Â Â 2400-115200|
|Input Supply Voltage||5 ~ 20V DC|
|Power Interface||2.54mm Pin Header/MICRO USB|
|Antenna Interface||ASMA, IPX|
- Network support: Quad-Band 850/900/1800/1900 MHz – works on GSM networks in all countries across the world.
- TTL serial interface compatible with 3.3V and 5V MCU
- The small size is suitable for all kinds of sleeve belt type and embedded.
- playing card slot, convenient change mobile phone card.Can side reserve replacement cell phone bayonet into the box.
- using the IPX interface can arbitrarily change the antenna. The default PCB antenna greatly reduces: use the space.
- the board with gold plated board, more stable performance.
- when wiring neat guarantee board running more stable.
- this module adds a protection device, which can realize the prevention, high pressure, reduce the loss of the board, suitable for the project and learn.
- 5v: Power interface Power the module CONNECT TO DC 5v
- GND: Connect to GND
- VDD: TTL UART interface The TTL UART serial interface, you can connect the MCU like 51MCU or ARM or MSP430 directly. The pin of VDD is used to match the voltage of the TTL
- SIM_TXD: SIM module Transmitter
- SIM_RXD: SIM module Receiver
- GND: If this pin is unused, keep open
- RST: RST the module, if this pin is unused, keep open
1 x GSM GPRS Module SIM800L V2.0 5V Wireless GSM GPRS MODULE Quad-Band W/ Antenna Cable Cap M105