- Chip Model: TEC1-12705.
- Dimensions: 40 * 40 * 3.8mm.
- Component: Logarithm of 127.
- Cooling Power: Qcmax 30W.
- Assembly Pressure: 85N/cm2.
- Storage Conditions: -40 ~ 60℃.
- Rated Voltage: DC12V (Vmax: 15.5V).
- Maximum Temperature: Tmax (Qc = 0) : 60℃.
- Encapsulation Process: Standard 704 Silastic Seal.
- Operating Current: Imax = 12 (rated voltage startup).
- Wire Size: Lead Length 100 5mm, RV standard wire,Single-head 5mm Tin Plated.
- Internal Resistance: 2.4 ~ 2.7Ω (ambient temperature 23 1 , 1kHZ Ac test).
- Working Environment: Temperature range -55℃ ~ 83℃ (high ambient temperature will directly affect the cooling efficiency).
Tested TEC1-12705 Applications :
When coupled with an appropriate heat sink and power source, TEC1 Peltier Modules are suitable for the following applications…
- Liquid Component Cooling – Ideal for performance PC applications, TEC1 Peltier Modules are tested to cool CPUs and GPUs to extreme temperatures when used in conjunction with 12v PSU rails and optimized CPU heat sinks.
- Food and Beverage Refrigeration – Precision temperature management allows for use in temperature-sensitive food and beverage refrigeration applications requiring exacting cooling (or heating).
- Commercial Portable Cooling – Approved for use in commercial transport, TEC1 Peltier Modules can be applied to manage DTmax temperatures of up to 68˚C.
- Temperature Stabilization – Stabilize volatile temperatures with ease and superior energy efficiency when paired with a precision Peltier control module.
- Precision Temperature Control – For research laboratories, universities, or any precision temperature control situation with a range of up to 68˚C, TEC1 Peltiers provide unparalleled control.
- Medical and Photonic Systems – Trusted in thousands of medical and photonic systems applications, TEC1 Peltier Modules offer premier precision temperature control – even in extreme temperature differentials – few coolers can match.
- Solid state, vibration free, noise-free.
- Simple to install and operate.
- Should use with a heat sink
|Type Peltier element||TEC (Thermoelectric cooler)|
|Design||Without silicone sealed|
|Qmax. @ Delta T=0||57W|
|Delta T max.||68°C|
|P-N Junction||127 couples|
|Material||Al2O3 (aluminum oxide)|
|Wire Insulation Material||Teflon|
Important Safety Notice :
Please refer to this safety notice before using TEC1 Modules.
- Heating or cooling with the same module is possible simply by reversing polarity. The lettered side of modules is the “hot side.”
- Do not attempt to use TEC1 Peltier Modules without a fan or liquid cooled heat sink.
- Due to extreme DTmax temperature differentials, module damage, fire, or operator injury can occur when sufficient thermal resistance is not present.
- For your safety, use TEC1 Peltier Modules with caution and care.
How to install:
- Chip cooling side mounted heat sink, side mounted cooling system installation guide table. Face flatness less hand stab at 0.03mm to remove the dirt.
- Chip cooling with heat sink and conduction-cooled block good contact, the contact surface to be coated with a thin layer of thermal grease.
- Fixed refrigeration slice both to make films even by force, but also pay attention to cut. Do not over, to prevent fracturing tiles
1 x Thermoelectric Cooler Cooling Heat sink Peltier Plate Module 40x40mm 12V TEC1-12705